A journey which has no ends एक सफ़र जिसका कोई अंत नहीं

Udupi, it's a name of station which is situated in Manipal city. Most of the people who lives in India have not heard about Udupi. Udupi is the small town which situated in Manipal city in the southern part of Karnataka. Total area of Udupi is 68.23km2, Population(2001) 127,060. In Udupi Most of the people speak Tulu Language but there are some other language also which are Konkani, Kannada and Beary bashe. Udupi- the most beautiful small town I have ever seen in my life here people are so beautiful and so in peace and calm which enhance the beauty of Udupi.

I was coming from Mangla express train my departure time was mentioned 11.40 pm but it departed 30 minutes late form its actual time. I was alone but not for a long time because my friend is live there. He is doing Engineering from Manipal Institute of Technology of Manipal University and he was waiting for me at the station and I was so happy to meet him. I have never traveled alone too far from my house so I was curious about that place because I have heard so much about the South part of India that "If you really want to see Incredible India at least u should visit Southern part of India". So I did. I went there and saw it. As i said before that my train was departure at 12.10 am because of that i couldn't see the atmosphere and the beauty of Manipal.

My Journey of inner peace had started next morning. I and my friend went for the breakfast outside and eaten cheese omelette and French toast then we went to the End Point (Place) where road ends it is highest point of Manipal  from there you can see a River, forest, small wooden made house and chirping of birds, dark black eagle which were circling in the sky.

We sat there for moment suddenly I felt that I can listen my inner voice of my heart I was so shocked because I have never realized that my heart has also voice. I realized that I was living in so much noise from so many years there is also other thing to do than social network and internet world. There is also a world who have a same heart as I have in my body. I was so happy to be there and I said thanks to my friend who had told me couple of years before to see the place where he has been living from three years and I said to him that "Yar sach me...... aisi bhi zindagi hoti hai,  really".
Next day I woke up at 6 am and went to the railway station for Tatkal Reservation ticket. Actually I came on short note at Manipal and I have not made any plan for that trip so I went to reservation centre and got a Tatkal Ticket from New Delhi. I did not have return ticket to return New Delhi.

So I went to the Udupi railway station at 6:45am and when I reached there I saw, there were nobody on the reservation counter for reservation. for a while I thought that did I come at wrong place for tatkal ticket reservation? I went outside to know about the actual place for reservation. then talked to some local people about the reservation center. they said that " The Reservation center will open at 8 am in morning and the Tatkal reservation will start at 10 am so you have to wait for that" it was hard to believe but I spent my 4 hours at railway reservation center on wooden bench.

after spent 4 hours I got my tatkal reservation ticket. I was so happy to get that because it was the only source to return New Delhi. I got my ticket i was coming back.

When i was walking on road side i heard a sound of water like its floating down the road and coming from right hand side behind of some trees. All place was covered by tree so i couldn't see it well so i went through to know about and took a sneak. when i went and took a look i was paused for a while the scene the so beautiful

and suddenly a black Duck was flying front of me down the tree at lower height. I took some pictures of it. and move ahead.

At noon I have heard that there is famous beach which is not only beautiful among all the beaches in Karnataka but also has best view sunset point. Then i had some meal and went alone to see the beach.

"Malpe beach" same work Bus conductor have told me while he was charging bus fare. may be you have heard of it. Malpe. malpe. malpe 

when i heard it name i thought some thing that remind me something. which couldn't get a image in my mind.

I saw a man who was trying to dive in sea but his huge belly couldn't fulfill his desire he was still in the half on the shore of the sea, group of foreigner walking by holding their hand in hands. I talked with local people but language barrier had made its stand and we both i.e. me and local guys just talking with the help of hand and sign language. After spent four hours at beach i was so happy and blessed. I can not express my feeling and thoughts which i have experienced there.

Guys i just want to say that, I never ever had a chance see its beauty if my friend didn't call me to see Manipal City. Now time has come to return to Delhi we both sat down time around 9:30 pm waiting for my train at udupi railway station was thinking all of the moments which i have experienced within my journey tour and suddenly a cute smile come to my face and i said to my friend.... Thanks... buddy. Then we promised each other that, whenever we got a chance to get back that place we will.... and for sure.
and from that point i never thought that this journey will ever has a end point in my life.

Rahul Vimal


Comments