"MY PAIN"- By Rahul Vimal

Whenever I feel lonely,
One Question comes to my mind, 
Who am I?
Whatever will be the Answer, But I am I
Came from years of toiling, 
Searching for success but Success is not easy to get,
Cries cry from year of luck, worshiped the god,
Donates thousands of money in temple because, 
I am I. 
I do feel the pain of other but can't change, I am helpless. 
Poor people is bothering and weeping tears, curse. 
They become tired and dumb by searching for god in Mandir, Mazjid, GuruDuara and Church. . 
But Stone god is become deaf. who doesn't feel the sorrow and the pain of people. 

But I do understand because 
I am human being.....
I am not stone effigy. 
I do understand hunger of people living side of the road.  
I do understand the pain of the women suffering from cancer
I do understand the pain of the orphaned child whose parents died in a religious riot
I do understand the pain of those children.
Because I am Human Being.
I am not stone effigy. 
I don't sit in the temple.
Some says no one can change the time
But I want to change the Time
Which convert slum into castle,
Which change pain into Happiness,
Which divert the way of flood.
I have no plans or strategy to change the time.
But I have the world behind me.
World that inspires me to change the world for all.
I have the blessing of those people who boost me to work day and night.
I got blessing of those orphans who want me to lead.
I am I, yet i understand all.
That's what i want Because
I AM I

By Rahul Vimal
Student of Master in Mass communication
Gautam Buddha University.

Comments

  1. Meri english itni aachi nahi h, per m hindi m kuch kah sakta hu. ''Har kadia bhikher di h maine jajbaaton ki, na dkh sakta hu m samaj ki iss kathni ko. Ho gya hu mazboor m itna, ki na lad saka hu samaj ki in janjero se.''

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandeep....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realize the YOU in you, it is the only answer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment